Friday, January 01, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

Christmas Eve we drove to New Braunfels where the Zollinger clan was celebrating Christmas this year! Gene and Alison were hosting at their house and it was a nice Christmas! Not long after arriving Bryan(our brother-in-law) was making Gingerbread cookies with his wife's apron on! They were yummy :)
Here are the lone girl cousins with their uncle. Ashlyn and Alexis loved helping with the cookie cutters! Heather (Bryan's wife/Corey's sister) wearing her mom's coat from the 70's. I thought it was a coat she bought in Spain.
After making some cookies, we all hopped in cars to go down to the Riverwalk in San Antonio. I tried to get a man to take our picture but everytime he took a picture of the family the flash never went off. I finally just got out of the photo and took the picture myself. Everytime I went over to take a picture the flash did go off...weird camera! It wa definitey cold but it was a fun family outing. Stetson(9) on the boat of the Riverwalk. Jessica (Corey's sister) with her son Jackson (19 months old). Corey's older brother, Gene and his wife Alison...Gene was cold and tired. Alison was nice enough to snap a shot of my kids as the boat ride was about to start...notice Ashlyn has no idea that her picture is being taken. This is one of me and my niece, Alexis. She is a cutie! The lights on the Riverwalk are gorgeous and it was fun to see it all lit up at night.
After we got back to the house, we had the kids open up their one gift (which are always new pajamas) and here they are. This year I found some that fit all three kids and they were 'Cat in the Hat' at Sam's. Not sure what the kids are all looking at here?? Well, I at least got them all in the same shot.

No comments: