Today I am 31...I really don't feel that old but I know that will eventually happen, right!?
Friday night, Corey was so excited for me to open my gifts. I didn't ask for much this year and really there was nothing I really wanted. I did need a new hair dryer so he bought me one and I love it. The one I had was not drying my hair that well...

Then he also bought me some stuff at Bath and Body Works...he said to me, 'You would think that I went there to get all this because you stink?'...but as the sweet wife, I told him I wanted some things from there that I had run out of.

Here is me with two of the kids...right before they went to bed. Sorry I look bad-I had hat hair from wearing a hat all day with the snow that we had! It was a good birthday and loved getting to spend it with my little family!

Corey got me a cookie cake today and took me out to eat. I love my husband for making my birthday special when it happens to fall during the holidays! (Sorry no pics of us eating out and are grateful we could go without kids~)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day! All your pics look fabulous that you have been doing! Love them...you are very talented!
Happy Late Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Now you are officially "in your thirties". Isn't it grand?!
Happy Belated Birthday! I am hoping that one of these years I will actually wish you a Happy Birthday on your birthday. I am glad that despite the weather you were able to go out to eat and enjoy bringing in the new year.
Happy B-Day Kate! I miss you!
Post a Comment