Thursday, December 17, 2009
I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!
I love Christmas! I love the joy of the season. I have been looking at our tree lately and seeing that it is different from years past. First, our tree this year is fake. Yep, I love a fake tree for the reason that I am not constantly vaccuming of the needles off the carpet. Secondly, I love the ornaments that each represent something different. Each year we've given our kids a new ornament with some sort of meaning that resembles them from that year. This year we also have some ornaments that I have from my grandmother who recently passed away and it reminds me of her and the times I shared with her. But the most wonderful ornaments are the ones that the kids make in Elementary school. They are cute and I will treasure them always!
The best part about all of this and our tree is that this year we've had to put all ornaments out of reach for Brady because he loves to take them off the tree and place them in odd places around the house. (When Grant and Ashlyn were this age they didn't care about messing with the ornaments on the tree so we had them perfectly placed.)
I love that we've had some yummy treats brought to our house too! I have also made plenty to be taking out every few days too so we don't end up eating so many. It is such a fun thing to do with the kids is to take them and hand out plates of goodies to our neighbors and friends.
(Pictures of things to come soon).....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment