Sunday, December 27, 2009

Motherly Instinct

This morning Brady woke up really really cranky. I was sort of taken back because he's our happy and easy going baby. We still got dressed for church and headed off to church. When we got to church he was climbing on chairs and pretty good. He then got tired but I think he was tired because he had no nap yesterday so 11 hrs of sleep was not enough. Well, during his nap in my arms he started gagging a little bit and so I jumped out of my seat and ran him outside the church. I had that motherly instinct he was going to puke. I just stood outside with him hoping that he'd do it outside and not in the church. Well, I eventually went back inside where Corey told me to wait 15 minutes to help Ashlyn in Primary while I made the case that I needed to get Brady home. Just as I started walking down the hall, he got me good and I ran outside to try and clean us off. I then took us home (that is where we are now) and he's just fine sleeping with no fever! I sure hope it was a one time thing and no more sickness for anyone else this week!! I am hoping it was the milk I gave him this morning and that was it. Now, if I could just feel like I smelled normal-that would be great! I will post about Christmas later today or tomorrow depending on our health situation in our home! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awful Kate! We have the same thing going on here. Everyone has gotten it so far, except Brock and I heard him complaining of his stomach this morning. The bad news...we ALL came down with it. The good news...it only lasts 24 hours. Good luck!