Wednesday, January 27, 2010

6th sense...

I think Brady has acquired a 6th sense...knowing he's going in his crib after falling asleep on me for naps or bedtime. I have been going to lay him down in his crib after he's been asleep for about 10-15 minutes and so once we start laying him down he immediately wakes up! I am not letting him get away with no naps at 18 months old....I need the time to get things done around the house and to have time to myself. So we are now just having to lay him down when I know he's tired and needs his nap and he talks to himself as I do some housework. The same goes for bedtime. I just can't believe he can sense being put in his crib once he's out like a light. Oh, I would post pictures of my new haircut but first someone (hint: Corey) will need to take the picture of it.

No comments: