Grant's 1st grade class did a project with the character 'Flat Stanley'. The teacher sent home a letter asking for an enveloped addressed with some family member or friend who doesn't live close preferably someone who lives out of state. I got to thinking, who could they send this 'guy' to....hmmm. At first, I thought I could send it to my mom's side of the family in Hawaii but was almost certain that it may never get mailed back. Then finally it popped into my head....Heather (Corey's middle sister) and her husband Bryan who live in Los Angeles, California. Brilliant because if you see below they took Flat Stanley to some pretty cool places! They took him on their weekend to Vegas....(my sister-in-law is the one on the right holding him.)
He was lucky to be held by 'Elvis'!
This must be on the Santa Monica beach because I remember Heather telling me that he
was going on a bike ride over there with her...
Not sure where this was taken but looks like he was having a great time :)
And lastly, Flat Stanley got to go see the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Here he is on 'Snow White's' Star....
Thanks Bryan and Heather for taking care of Grant's Flat Stanley!
1 comment:
So cool! I want to travel like flat stanley. He looked warmer than I've been.
Post a Comment