Yesterday was the Kindergarten Field Trip to the Houston Zoo. I realized I took a TON of pictures and so this blog is full of them. From just Ashlyn's class there were 13 parents and there is only 20 students. I basically had Ashlyn to just worried about and so I ended up walking around with her, Lynlee (her best friend), and Lynlee's dad (Billy) who helped chaperone. The kids had a great time.
Here is the class photo before they all took off...
Here is Ashlyn and I. I was so glad I was able to spend quality time with her. A huge thanks to my mom for watching Brady so I could help chaperone at the zoo.
The two girls....Ashlyn and Lynlee in front of some birds.

One part of the zoo had a Bald Eagle. Here is Ashlyn testing out her wingspan.

The girls getting in a birds nest.

Ashlyn

Fun in the kid's zone...Billy helped the girls get in this. I think it is a cute picture.

Climbing around...

After eating lunch we went in search of the elephants and the giraffe's and we ended up running into other girls from the class and this is the great big hug they gave each other! So cute!!

The girls playing on the water fountain.

Avery, Lynlee, Ashlyn, and Emily
More girls joined in...

This is Ashlyn checking out her height compared to a giraffe.

Ashlyn is definitely not tall as you can see her trying to get in the picture with the giraffe.

Fun in the fish tank. There is a cool tunnel that allows kids to crawl though and feel like they are inside the tank with the fish.

Here are Lynlee and Ashlyn hanging out waiting to go board the bus back to school.

It was a fun time! The weather was perfect and it was an overall good day at the zoo.
1 comment:
Looks like fun!! We're taking our first graders to the zoo at the end of April...looking forward to it!
Post a Comment