Friday, April 23, 2010

First Grade 'Reading Restaurant'

Last night the 1st graders had their 'Reading Restaurant' and it was so cute. We got to the room and I signed in and waited outside while Grant went into the room and put on his 'chef' hat. After he got ready, he came out to get me and brought me in to their classroom aka: the restaurant. It was so cute! The menu had the 4 coarses on it and then next to it what he was going to read to me all by himself! I loved listening to him read to me a story he had been working so hard on. I thought this was such a great idea and am already looking forward to getting to do it again next year when Ashlyn will be in 1st grade.

Just 5 more weeks until this boy is in 2nd grade, I can't believe it! Good job Grant, I love you!!!

No comments: