Friday, April 23, 2010
Lately...
Lately, life has become crazy busy for me (and the family). The kids (Ashlyn and Grant) both had their birthdays and they were a success. This week we've been so busy that blogging hasn't even crossed my mind. Between soccer practices, homework, things going on at the school, starting a workout schedule with a friend, gymnastics, scouts...I am just exhausted thinking about it all even though I wouldn't trade a minute of any of it! So, later on today or tonight I will blog about Grant's first night of scouts and also about his 'Reading Restaurant' night at school. If that isn't enough I hope to blog about the kids' actual birthdays this year :). So, ta ta for now but will come back to the blog later-I am off to shower now so I can make a trip to Sam's before the kids get out of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment