Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's GrEaT to be EiGhT

Happy 8th Birthday, Grant!
Dear Grant,
Just 8 years ago you blessed our life. You are a wonderful son and brother! I love how much you love our family and your concern for others. You are stubborn, loving, kind, thoughtful, smart, funny, and such an amazing person. You have taught us patience and love for those with special needs. You struggled with speech early on and now love to tell us such neat things! You have a zest for life. You are definitely a cyclist at heart. Thank you for being a great son and I am so happy for you and you turning 8! It is 'Great to be Eight'. I love you and am looking forward to the many great years ahead!
Love,Mom

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Grant! Love the new bike...I'm sure this is one present he will use everyday!!