Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Month of April...

April is a busy month in our family. Between sports and birthdays it keeps us on our toes. April is also 'Autism Awareness Month' which I think about a lot during the month with having a son with Autism. Our family life has officially begun to be busy. Between Ashlyn's gymnastics and soccer; Grant's soccer and baseball, I have to say I am already exhausted just thinking about it. I am excited for both of them and this is just the beginning of our busy two months. Not only are we going to be busy going to practices, sitting at gymnastics, going to games; they also have birthday's this month too! We are busy preparing for Grant's 8th birthday which is a milestone one for him and I am shocked at how fast 8 years goes by. As our last free weekend for awhile, we are spending our Easter weekend in Corpus with Corey's parents and brothers. I am hoping this weekend is somewhat relaxing because the next 2 months every weekend is a busy one.

3 comments:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Grant is turning 8...that's crazy. It sounds like you guys are going to be crazy busy. With all that you have going on I hope you are able to enjoy this time.

Springers said...

Sounds like our Spring. With soccer 4 nights a week, games every Saturday, and birthdays life is crazy! Throw a new baby in and we'll be a mess this year! :-) Hope you had the relaxing weekend you needed!

Springers said...

Will you send me your email address. I was hoping to email you about a few things... nattoe@hotmail.com.