Tuesday, April 06, 2010
I've Become....
....a true soccer mom! I am not sure how because I was not around it growing up. It must have rubbed off of Corey's love for soccer, since he played since he was 5! Ashlyn got on a team at the YMCA here in Katy through our good friend and neighbor who's daughter is playing on the team. Tonight was their second practice and I was yellin' for her to 'get the ball' and 'run'! I started realizing I was getting into it and probably a little too much. She is the oldest on the team and she's played soccer before and this is probably the first time I've really been on the cheering end as loud as good as I got. Soccer season is starting for her and for Grant and life is busy once again but wouldn't trade it for being bored.
P.S. I will blog about our Easter weekend later tonight.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment