Yep, I promised photos over a week ago from Brady's birthday. Well, I am a slacker in blogging this summer. I will blame on the pregnancy. I have little desire to sit here and blog for some reason. Oh, well. Here are some photos of Brady's birthday...
Here he is so excited about the small kick balls. He loves playing with any ball and he is definitely interested in all sports already.
Since Brady's birthday fell on a Thursday, Grant was good about helping out before we sent him off to scouts which happens on Thurday nights. I believe here he is getting a 'Bob the Builder' video which he LOVES!

Can't you see the excitement on Brady's face because he is getting better and better at opening gifts. It was too cute!

We had some yummy cake which was made by 2 of my cousins who just started a cake buisness called Bake Me A Cake. I love that they could make such a cute and adorable cake for Brady for his birthday!

As far as things have been going they have been going well. I am 15 weeks along and feeling pretty good. I never get over the being tired part but I have declutter the majority of the house which was some nesting I was having. I hope to find out what we are having hopefully on August 16th. If not it will be the 30th of August. Grant spent most of last week with my parents so he could get a break from being at home. I think he had a good time but I can tell he is glad to be home. Ashlyn and Brady have been doing great this summer. Ashlyn had a her summer piano recital and did so well (me I forgot the camera due to pregnancy forgetfulness). She's been doing great at piano and also is still doing gymnastics which she loves. She has a love of going swimming but this has by far been the wettest summer since 2005. That is after living in Austin where it was always dry every summer we were there and also last summer. So we haven't been to the pool as much as we'd like but hopefully we'll get some pool time in these next few weeks before school starts~! As for Brady this kid is so funny! He has gone from saying mama to mommy, now it is just mom! I am a little sad that he doesn't call me mommy anymore but oh well it just means he's growing up way too fast before our eyes. That is about it for us...Corey's doing the norm-working and traveling and being the best supportive husband ever. I am just trying to convince myself I have to wear maternity clothes which I am not a fan of and also stay cool which is hard to do in Houston. Well, I will leave it at that and leave you with a picture of Brady and his cheeks that we could just squeeze forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment