Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When it Rains it Pours

No, I am not talking about the every afternoon rain we have been getting almost this whole summer. I am talking about things breaking around our house, etc. I opened up the door to go to the garage around noon today and found water over a good portion of our garage. I thought something is leaking and I need to find the problem. Well, my sweet dear husband was on his way to the airport and knew I'd have to find a plumber and someone with a tool to turn our main water off. Well, I called a plumber and hopefully they'll be out here soon and a nice man from church came and turned our main water off for me. I was already stressing about the money we owe for the baby by my 20th week but now this! Let's just say I called the wrong plumbing company and will never use them again. If you want to know who NOT to use, I can tell you via email. I am paying 400+ dollars just for a dang cap which I will take a picture of later and for the guy to find the problem! I did not need this problem to happen now much less ever! I will be so happy to have the water turned back on, hopefully tonight!

No comments: