Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Us eating...

These are just some of the pictures of us eating at the different restaurants on the resort. These first few are of us at the Asian restaurant. Corey was trying out chopsticks for the first time, I think.

He had success with using chopsticks for dinner. :) Here I am with chopsticks but I never could get the hang of them even with me being a quarter Chinese...I just used a fork and it was much easier and probably less of a mess.

This was our dessert at the Asian Restaurant which is Fried Ice Cream. It was the best dessert we had in Mexico if you asked me. The desserts there are very small in portion sizes and not very yummy either. This was us at the French Restaurant which had the worst waiter service ever. We sat outside and had a nice table but it took forever for our waiter to acknowledge us to order. Not good for being pregnant and hungry at night. The food was fabulous and it was a nice evening there.

This is Corey looking good with his non-alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri. We loved trying the different restaurants and it was so relaxing to eat without kids wanting our food or having to feed someone else.

No comments: