Well, this pregnancy has suprisingly gone fast. I am 24 weeks which means I only have 16 weeks left, hopefully a week or 2 less than that but with my other 3 pregnancies I will deliever around my due date...boo! I haven't taken any pictures of me lately but lets just say that I feel HUGE!
We have still been throwing around the names that are on the side of our blog (I encourage you to vote for the one you like the best because we want to get an idea of what others like of the 3)! I think I am nervous about naming her before we see her because I am having a hard time committing to a name this time around. Maybe it has to do with this is our last child and I want the 'perfect name!? Guess, we'll just keep thinking about it.
Another crazy thing...this weeks marks the end of the 1st six weeks at school. Isn't it crazy how fast it has flown! I feel like they just started the school year the other day. Kids sure do grow up fast! I actually thought that it was just a saying other people said about how fast time flies and how fast they grow up but they are right!!
Lastly, the weather is changing it ACTUALLY feels like FALL here in Houston! I can't believe that it has already cooled off and I am hoping it stays that way. I am so tired of sweating and it being really, really, HOT! I like the summertime just not being pregnant so this fall-like weather is a welcome relief to me. That is about for this blog post...I am going to be better at posting pictures soon-I promise! But if you haven't already please vote for your favorite name to the right....I just want to see what people like :)
No comments:
Post a Comment