I am not big on pulling teeth or even looking at them when they are really loose, YUCK. I told Ashlyn on Thursday that hopefully daddy will be home when she needs it to come out. Well, she took it upon herself to go ahead and keep wiggling it until it fell out. All this happened in 5 minutes of us getting in the car and heading over to 1st grade orientation. Ashlyn has lost 4 teeth in the last year. Last year at this time she hadn't lost any! Amazing at how many teeth can fall out in just about 12 months! Now she's got a 'hole' in her mouth when she smiles. It is so dang cute and I keep trying to tell her about the song at Christmas...'All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth'. I can't believe that she's lost her top 2 now...they grow up way too fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment