We had a busy weekend which I will have to post pictures to later on tonight once my rowdy 3 kids are in bed. Friday night, Corey played volleyball up at the church. It was fun to watch but I definitely did more chatting with people than paying attention to what was going on. Luckily the kids behaved great because a lot of their friends were there. Saturday, we woke up early and headed to Caldwell, Texas to play in a washer pitching tournament. The tournament resumes and ends on the weekend of the 25th. After we did that we headed to College Station for the Texas A&M football game. We had Grandma Zollinger watch our 3 kids and my niece while the rest of us went to the game! We had so much fun. The not so fun part of it was walking from the North Campus parking garage accross campus to Kyle Field and then walking up the ramp to the 3rd deck in the North End Zone! It was hot and humid. Yuck. We had a great time and I took some great pictures. The Aggies won 48-16 against Lousiana Tech. After the game, we went home picked up tired and sleeping kids and drove home. Sunday we had church and some of Corey's family over for dinner and that pretty much sums up our weekend.
I have pictures from the game and also some pictures of scout activities that Grant has been doing which I will upload tonight after kids are asleep, hopefully if I am not asleep soon after them!
No comments:
Post a Comment