Saturday, November 27, 2010

Big Brothers and Big Sister

So instead of doing a Christmas family pictures this year, I took the kids into old town Katy to take some pictures of them! I refuse being in pictures because of being about 6 weeks out from having baby number 4...so here you get pictures of our kids in their shirts that they will wear to help welcome our baby girl in January!

Oh how I love these three. Now we just wait til January and we'll have number 4! Brady watching them look at the camera...

I love this picture because Brady is making them laugh by saying, 'honk, honk' while pressing his nose!
Brady ran off and I caught these two giggling.
There is Ashlyn...
This kid loves to stick his tongue out while playing or just being silly...
Look how cute and mischievious all in the same frame...
Wants to go looking at the trains inside but they were closed.
'Tow Mater' came with on the photo shoot :)

No comments: