Monday, December 06, 2010

32 but who's counting...

Yesterday, I celebrated my 32nd birthday, but who's counting really... We spent half our weekend with Corey's family and then came home and spent the rest of it here at the house. Corey was really good at not telling me about this yummy cake he was having our sister-in-law Alison to order for Saturday. It was so good and so fattening. I am not sure I want to get on the scale at the dr's office this afternoon because of Thanksgiving the weekend before and my birthday.

Corey got me a much needed jewelry box to keep my necklaces from being tangled and some sweet cards. He took good care of me and made sure I didn't have to do much on my birthday. I had a sweet friend bring by some homemade (it was oh-so delicious) bread and frozen strawberry jam for my birthday. My mom came over for about 20 minutes to wish me Happy Birthday and had many friends via facebook tell me H.B too! It was a great day. I am so grateful for my family and friends who made the day special.

December 5th is pretty popular for a birthday...our family friend Colleen had a grandbaby born yesterday, my best friend from college had a baby yesterday, we have another family friend who celebrated his 40th, a lady from church also turned 40, and several friends that I know from high school who all turned 32 with me yesterday! I have to say, it was a great day!

1 comment:

Springers said...

Glad to hear your birthday was nice, and that cake looks delicious!