Happy St.Patrick's Day! Your probably wondering why there is only a photo of Sadie. Well, the awesome husband and father of our kids took the older 3 camping. Not with our original camping group but a different one. I would have gone but Sadie would have had to sleep with us in a tent (which was not the original plan this Spring Break) and I really didn't want to her to be waking people in the night as much as she gets up either hungry or needing a diaper change. So I am chillin' at the house with her cleaning the upstairs (aka: the kids domain) and enjoying some quiet time without older kids bugging me. I have to say it is a good break from the kids and good quality time Corey gets to spend with them as much as he travels with his job and I am usually left with them. I miss them all as it is quiet tonight but I am getting laundry under control until all the dirty laundry arrives home on Saturday, cleaning and organizing toys, playing with Sadie, and just kicking up my feet. So, there you have it...Happy St. Patrick's Day from our littlest!
No comments:
Post a Comment