Happy 7th Birthday! I can't believe how much time has flown by since the day you were born. You are beautiful and bright and we are so lucky to have you as our daughter. You thrive at school and you love a love of learning. I love how you like all the kids at school that you come in contact with. You definitely have a heart of gold.
You are an active girl. I love how you thrive at gymnastics and that you also love learning piano. I am amazed at how much energy you put into those two things. We enjoy watching you play with your friends outside on the street and the kindness you are to them.
I enjoy being your mom and I know that dad loves you so much! We love watching you help with your brothers and sister. You make us smile all the time. You are a true shining example of how to love and help others! I love you sweet Ashlyn and I am excited to watch you grow and become a beautiful young lady.
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment