Monday, April 18, 2011

Nine!!

Happy Birthday Grant!
9 years ago you came into our lives and ever since we have been blessed. You are smart, funny, and loving. You love your siblings and they are so fortunate to have you as their older brother. I love how you kiss on Sadie and you make her smile. You and Ashlyn are great friends and care about her a lot. You love to play with Brady and he loves to play with you too!
You are so smart. You thrive in school. I love how you look forward to going to school and I have also watched you grow in your education. You love your teachers so much and I know how much they adore you. You've always had great friends at school too.
You are so funny. Your laugh is contagious. When you start laughing and can't stop, I start laughing too even though I sometimes have no idea what your laughing about. You definitely have a good sense of humor.
We love you Grant and am so happy to be your mom. I know that dad loves you a lot is proud of you too! We look forward to watching you grow into a young man!

No comments: