Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's TOO HOT!

I just thought I had to post on here that this weekend we had record tempertures here in Houston! Yesterday, it reached 109* and I am not sure how hot it got today! I am so sick of this weather because it hash been too hot to spend anytime outside. It is too hot to ride bikes to school which makes Grant slightly disappointed. It is too hot to let Brady play on the swingset. It is too hot to even go anywhere...I did go to the store yesterday and on Corey's car it registared at 108. I really can't wait til we get some decent rain and the temperatures go back into the lower 90's at least. They say there is a decent chance of rain at the end of the week. I am thinking of getting the car washed to make sure it rains that day. Ok, enough of my rambling of the weather. Time to get ready for bed and get the kids off on the second week of school!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I notice your post has random highlighted words. Mine has been doing that too. It's driving me crazy!