Thursday, September 08, 2011

1st day of Preschool

For the few who probably keep up with our blog, today was a big day! Brady started preschool and it was bittersweet. I loved have having this boy around. He is sweet, funny, helpful, and just a good lil' boy. He is shy and so this preschool experience will probably help him overcome that. He was excited to go but once we walked into the room, he was extremely shy! I gave him a hug and a kiss and walked down the hall to wait and make sure he wans't going to be crying for long. 2 minutes later...he was fine.
I was not sure what to do with my 3 hours of my time with just Sadie. I went home, put Sadie down for a nap, showered, did some cleaning, relaxed, and before I knew it, it was time to go and pick him up. I was excited to pick my baby boy up though. I truly missed him! He came out with a smile on his face got in the car and told me he loved it. It doesn't get better than that.
Let's hope he continues to love it and look forward to going :)

No comments: