Almost 4 weeks have gone by since I have blogged. I know it has been awhile but I've been busy crafting, cleaning, taking care of kids, etc. Since the last blog, Sadie turned 9 months old on the 11th. Her stats are:
Weight: 16lbs 8oz
Height: 26 1/2inches
She is our 'tiniest' baby at 9 months old but still doing well. Some of the things she does is she walks along the furniture, she crawls too well, she waves good-bye and hello, she says ma-ma, and is such a happy baby. She has been so much fun and the kids are so helpful with her.
One night I was upstairs trying to clean the playroom (really this occurs almost every night because our kids tend to make huge messes), I caught Grant in 'his world'. This is part of what Grant loves to do. He loves crayons and markers. This is what he does with them...
Other things have happened too which are: my foot is better, I got to wear contacts again, I have been trying to redecorate our house, and many other things.
This Tuesday, Brady's preschool class got to go to the pumpkin patch that is just down the street from the preschool. I was lucky enough to have Corey working from home on the same day since we had Grant's ARD in the morning; so we both were able to enjoy going to the pumpkin patch. I even tried to get a picture of Sadie with the pumpkins but she was too excited.
Here is our preschooler who had a good time. He is growing up so fast and is so stinkin' funny! I love having conversations with him.
Then yesterday, we took Ashlyn to a dental appointment in the med center and we had about 45 minutes to kill so I let them walk around Hermann Park by the Zoo. They loved seeing the ducks and I promised they'd get to go back and to the Zoo soon since the weather will get better.
Well, that is about all for now. Today (in actually just a few minutes) I have to leave for Brady's fall party at school, tomorrow is trunk-or-treat at church, then we have the weekend, and Monday is Halloween. We are busy through it all but I love it! Bring on all the holidays and all the fun that goes with it.
Here is our preschooler who had a good time. He is growing up so fast and is so stinkin' funny! I love having conversations with him.
Then yesterday, we took Ashlyn to a dental appointment in the med center and we had about 45 minutes to kill so I let them walk around Hermann Park by the Zoo. They loved seeing the ducks and I promised they'd get to go back and to the Zoo soon since the weather will get better.
Well, that is about all for now. Today (in actually just a few minutes) I have to leave for Brady's fall party at school, tomorrow is trunk-or-treat at church, then we have the weekend, and Monday is Halloween. We are busy through it all but I love it! Bring on all the holidays and all the fun that goes with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment