Wednesday, November 02, 2011

random pictures from about a month ago

I have had pictures on my camera and I finally downloaded to the computer. These are random photos of Brady and Sadie since they are home with me a lot... Brady being silly in the kitchen. He does pretty good at letting me take pictures of him.

Here are the two of them being silly!Trying to drink out of a sippy cup like Brady's. I really just like the legging/pants she is wearing!

Sadie in one of my favorite outifts which have such cute matching shoes!! Crying for me to come get her from upstairs. Love how cute it was of her to see her looking through the gate that was very secure.
It took 9 months for her to like taking a bath...here she is in the kitchen sink. I love that she is still small enough to bath quickly in it.
Just absolute beauty!
Well, there ya go for an update on what photos are from my camera. I am hoping to take some pictures of the kids in the next few weeks! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Springers said...

Cute kids! They all look so much alike. I bet your two little ones love playing together. I like having my little ones close too.