Thursday, March 08, 2012

Dinostars

This is just 1/2 of the 2nd graders....

Ashlyn coming in...she is so sweet!

Their musical shirt

Her friend Lynlee coming in.

Me and my silly kids.  Not the picture I had hoped for.  I was hoping for a happy Brady, non-sleeping Sadie, and my husband to be there.
This was the 2nd grade musical and it was so cute.  Corey could not come to the performance as he was in Atlanta for the day.  Luckily, my friend Mary is going to burn a CD of the video she took of it.  She is the best!  Ashlyn did a great job and I tried to get some good pictures but having to keep track of 3 other kids it was pretty much impossible.  I got some that are good for the yearbook which means I need to get cracking on sending those in.  Great musical...now it is time for SPRING BREAK!  (Well, almost...just one more day of school.)

I have a few more on my iphone so I will have to put those on here next time!

No comments: