![]() |
| Group Jump Rope at our friend's house. I tried hard to get them to all try to jump at once on video...no luck! |
![]() |
| We rode bike's to our friend's house because it was BEAUTIFUL after church. This is the sunset on the way home. |
![]() |
| Bird's 'hangout' in Katy,Texas |
Yesterday was quite the day. I was up early and had a meeting before church. Then I got home just in time to jump in the van to go to church with the family. After church the weather was absolutely GORGEOUS outside. It was the perfect spring day. (Today was much of the same...blue skies, warm weather, a nice breeze). We got home changed into some clothes we could bike over to some friend's house for lunch/dinner and hangout. It was awesome. We had Taco's and lots of dessert. Diet, not going so well. Must get back on the diet bandwagon. While I was at our friend's house, I was told of a meeting that I should go to for Special Olympics that the youth of the church are helping at. So, we speedily made it home so I could go to see what all I needed to know for Saturday. Above are pictures of our afternoon/evening.
I just had to blog about how wonderful yesterday was because our kids were down and out for the count on Friday with the stomach bug. Luckily it only lasts 12-24 hours and everyone is feeling GREAT again.
This WILL be a good week!



No comments:
Post a Comment