Saturday, April 14, 2012

It is GREAT to be 8, Ashlyn.

I can't believe that this beautiful girl is 8! I remember that day, 8 years ago, so well. The time has flown a lot faster than I ever thought it would. Ashlyn was such an easy baby. She still is probably the easiest of the 4. Ashlyn has a heart bigger than her body. Everyone is her friend, she is kind to everyone she meets, she is a helpful sister, and she is on of our greatest blessings.
Her first 4th of July.  

Her beautiful smile. 
I think she was 2 in this picture.  She had long hair with natural curls at the end of her hair.  I wish she still had those curls but she still has those big blue eyes and long eyelashes. 
Almost 8....

Her white dress for her baptism day.  I can't believe she's 8!!

No comments: