Friday, April 27, 2012

Random Tidbits

I forgot to post Sadie's stats at 15 months...she weighed in at 21lbs. 11oz. and was 30 inches tall.  She is on almost the same growth curve as Ashlyn has been.  Tiny and petite girls.

Ashlyn at 8 years old is now 46 inches tall and weighs 43lbs.  She is in the 2% for height and weight. I am happy she is just back on the charts :).

Brady finally potty trained. Yes at 3 months shy of his 4th birthday but it is better late than never!  But I have experienced that he has had fewer accidents than the older 2 after putting on underwear.  He has a few pee-pee accidents but we are finally down to one kid in a diaper.  Brady still wears a pull-up at night which I am fine with for now.  Hopefully Sadie will be interested in potty training next Spring!    I can't wait til I don't have to change anymore diapers!!

Our dog, she is just another story...she annoys me!  I am not a fan of dogs or cats.  I am busy enough with 4 kids. I realized that she consistently barks between the hours of 8pm and 10pm if left outside.  She is totally an outdoor dog but I just don't get why she barks at those hours.  She has a shock collar but it hurts her so we limit it.  It is about to be worn all the time.

School is almost out and I am looking forward to having a somewhat relaxed schedule but yet have the kids do chores and also read.

I miss being on vacation with just my husband (sans the kids).  I thought London was nice and just getting do to things the two of us was so RELAXING.  Thank goodness that in 5 days I will be in NYC with my 3 best friends from college for a WHOLE WEEK!  I will miss my husband and kids but I will definitely be having fun!!

Sorry this is a picture-less post.  I am busy cleaning house and taking care of my 8 year old who is home with strep today!

Have a HAPPY WEEKEND!


No comments: