Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day was just a nice quiet day. Saturday before I got to go have a mani/pedi at a place I had never been before...I loved it. I didn't want much just to spend the day going to church and with the kids. It was fun! Here are some pictures.
The kids and I all after church in the front yard.  Best of the 3 that Corey took :)

With Brady at the little luncheon at his preschool on Thursday for Mother's Day

Flowers we all got from the preschool.  Only flowers I got and I love them! 

This was a placemat they made for me.  Love it!

Brady and I.  I love him and he is really a great kid with a strong personality! 

Love his answers!  I would love to be 4 again, I think!  

What Ashlyn made in second grade!  Love her !  She was the most kind of all the kids in the house yesterday, making sure I didn't have to do anything and that whatever I wanted to eat would be ready for me.  


Candy wrappers...Candy was delicious and I loved what it said on the wrappers!!  So appropriate for Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to all those who are mothers.  To my mother, my mother-in-law, my friends, and to those women who have loved me as if I was their own!  

Even though I just was in NYC for a whole week, I still got a very relaxing day at home with my little family. I don't have time to blog right now about it with all the pictures but I will maybe tomorrow.  I am trying to get my house put back together still from being gone. :)  Check back soon for pictures.  


No comments: