Sunday, May 20, 2012

NYC Day 5...

So Day 5, I don't have many pictures on it because well, I think I did more talking and shopping than I did picture taking. We went to Top of the Rock which was amazing! We were able to see the entire Manhattan skyline on a beautiful day. Jen has 3 of the good pictures I want so I will have to put those up as soon as I can get her to email those to me. Afterwards we walked down Park Ave, window shopped in Bloomingdales which is gigantic, went into H&M, walked through FAO Schwartz, and then went back to the hotel and got ready to see Wicked. The BEST show on Broadway! I would LOVE to see it again!
Near our hotel.  We stayed in the Times Square/Broadway area.  Wicked was 2 blocks from our hotel.  

At the Top of the Rock with the amazing skyline behind us.  Love this picture. 

Overlooking Central Park.  Just amazing!

Broadway show...Wicked!  Loved it.  I recommend everyone to see it while in NYC!

No comments: