Tuesday, May 22, 2012

NYC Day 7

This was almost our last day. We got up and hit the ground to go see Central Park. We planned on seeing on Sunday but we had a change of plans which is ok. We took the Subway and went to see what we could of Central Park. I think Central Park is beautiful. I saw lots of parks in London but I think this one takes the cake. It is amazing that it sits in the middle of NYC with beautiful trees and trails. We sat and watched birds (sounds like I am old) as well as people watched. I wish we had more time to see more of the park than we did. Next time. After Central Park, we went over to the MET which is right next to Central Park and it is HUGE! We didn't take any pictures inside but you definitely need tons of time to go see what it has to offer. I almost think that could take up to 3 days or more to do. After the MET we went back to Serendipity where one of my friends wanted to get a gift. We also hit up the Lego Store and the American Girl store for our kids. Ashlyn would have loved the American Girl Store. Luckily they are opening one up at the mall over by Corey's work this summer! For dinner we went to Hell's Kitchen. Yummy food and good service by the manager. After we headed back to the hotel to get ready for our adventure home the next day.
Trying to take a portrait of ourselves in Central Park...pretty good if you ask me.

More of Central Park.  
Here we are with a beautiful background.

No comments: