Tuesday, May 22, 2012

NYC (in a nutshell)

Being in NYC for a whole week with my besties from college was the greatest.  We got to relax, eat a lot, shop, talk, and see some wonderful things!  We absolutely loved just hanging out together.  It is a trip that I will never forget as I had never been to NYC before.  33 years old and my first time.  We saw Battery Park, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Macy's, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Rode the Subway, Took LOTS of Taxi's, ate at some amazing restaurants, and did so much more! I love that I get together with them it is like we never missed a beat.  We are sort of planning our next trip for 2 years from now to go on a cruise but bring the spouses along and leave the kids behind.  That is a tentative plan since we get together every other year.  
The famous M&M store where you can get lots of chocolate :)

After a morning of last minute packing up, we made a last minute run into Time's Square.  

Leaving the hotel and saying 'see-ya later' to Stephanie who lives in Kazakhstan. 

This is my favorite photo, thanks to Jen for providing her camera this day!  Thanks Virginia for sending this to me. :)

No comments: