![]() |
| Famiily night...snocones at Bahama Mamas. Yum! |
![]() |
| Catching rain drops from the first decent rain storm of the summer. |
![]() |
| Brady at swim lessons. We love Darby and that she gave him one-on-one time. |
![]() |
| Late night TV watching...summertime privilege :) |
![]() |
| Playdate with her best friend, Lynlee. They have so much fun together. |
![]() |
| Just trying to do what the girls are doing... |
![]() |
| Zollinger Girl cousins.... |
![]() |
| Brady and his funny face...one of many! |
![]() |
| Grant had scout camp and he caught this tiny fish. It sure was hot that day, I would only know because I volunteered. |
| The day I volunteered it was the father/son fishing night! |
![]() |
| Kids having a slumber party...it was for 3 straight nights! They sure loved having their cousin Alexis here! |
![]() |
| Just last night this girl found the markers (washable I might add). She saw it as lipstick. Silly girl. |
That is what we have been up to lately. We have had more adventures recently with my niece in town but I can do a post just of that later. Ahhh...Summertime!











No comments:
Post a Comment