Monday, July 02, 2012

June in Review

This summer I have slacked big time on blogging!  I have to admit it was a very busy month.  School let out and we have been pretty busy.  Here is bit of what went on...

-Ashlyn spent 4 days with her cousin Alexis in New Braunfels and had so much fun!  A few weeks later, Alexis came and spent 4 days with us!  It was fun since they are the only two girls besides Sadie.
-Brady took swim lessons and did really well for his first time...although he will be taking them again next summer.
-Grant attended a scaled back version of Cub Scout Day camp.  It was fun but HOT!
-Ashlyn started 'show choir' practice that runs 3 days a week for 4 weeks!  She loves it!  She even loves going with her BFF.
-Kids have attended some birthday parties
-Corey's done some traveling (not much which is good)
-I have been working out at the gym 5-6 days a week
-A few photo shoots which is always fun!
-Kids recently have been sick...not sure why they are sick in the summer :(
-We went on a date last night and I got some new running shoes!  Yay!
-This month has been brutally hot and this last week we've seen some decent and much needed rain.
-Lots and lots of time at the pool

It doesn't sound like I have been busy but taking kids places, going to the gym, playdates, swimming, and much more makes for a very busy month!  The month definitely flew by which makes me happy and here we are starting July.  Can you believe that the year is half way over now?  CrAzY!

Goal for the month of July, take more pics of our family and kids :)
Just had to put this cutie pie on the blog tonight...she kept her pigtails in all day!  That makes me so proud!!

No comments: