Monday, August 20, 2012

12 years

12 years of marriage!  Here we are with our dessert from The Taste of Texas where we went to eat.  

Ten days ago, we celebrated 12 years of marriage.  We went out to dinner for our anniversary and it was so much fun!  With 4 kids it was nice to just eat without having to worry about feeding our kids.  We had an awesome babysitter and will definitely use her again!  I am so lucky to have the husband I have.  I love him and we love our family.  Thanks babe, for being my husband for eternity~

(Long time no blog.  Our lives have been busy to say the least.  I am hoping to catch up on laundry, finishing up school shopping, and blogging this week.  It is the last week of the summer and the kids and I need a break from each other and I can't wait for school to start next week.)...sorry for leaving readers hanging!   

I now must go find something for lunch since we just got home from our vacation in southern Utah, do more laundry, put clothes away, shop for kids backpacks and shoes, and hopefully blog somewhere in there. 

No comments: