 |
Farewell for Colleen aka: GNO! Colleen is sitting right in front of me with a blue shirt and glasses for those who want to know who this great lady is. :)
|
So Tuesday night I put together a GNO aka Girl's Night Out for most likely the sweetest woman I know! Colleen is moving and after 4 wonderful years of living near-by they are off in just a few days. They are staying in the state of Texas, which means that it is not good-bye but just a 'see ya later'. Thank goodness!
Colleen is amazing! We are going to miss her a lot. My kids are going to miss her kids who are great. Her daughter is our babysitter and that will be hard to find someone to replace her. I can't say enough wonderful things about this family who we will still be in contact with and will probably still see. I wish her and her family all the best in their next adventure and know that we will always be in touch! XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment