Monday, October 15, 2012

Photo Dump from the last 3 weeks

I seriously have not done a great job at blogging. This post is just pictures off of my phone that I have taken. I hope to be able to keep this current as it is basically a journal of our family and what is going on. The kids keep me so busy these days but I love it! I love it and I enjoy the moments with them. So much more to blog on...I need to blog about our Katy Rice Harvest Festival from this past weekend but I am off to a class at the gym in just a few minutes. Til next time...hopefully tonight. :)
Today feeding the ducks!  I get huge smiles from them when we go do this. 

Best friends all in the same Jazz class.  Loved taking them to class Friday. 

We got 'booed'!  

This cutie playing outside on a beautiful cool afternoon.   Cool meaning

New glasses I got 2 weeks ago.  I love them.  This is the first time in 7 years I have bought glasses.

Ashlyn enjoying beautiful weather while doing some reading for school.

Sadie turned 21 months just 4 days ago.  Amazing how fast they grow.  We love her to pieces!

No comments: