Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween 2012. I have to say I am thrilled it is over. Way too much candy! I also have a hard time getting Grant a costume something he is interested in. It was hard now that he is 10 1/2.  Brady scored his outfit from a costume exchange we had at church, Ashlyn's outfit I put together with clothes from Target, and Sadie's outfit I happen to get on sale at Target.  Saturday we went to our Trunk or Treat at church.  Kids got tons of candy and then believed that is all they should eat.  I admit, I am sick of looking at the candy.  It is a lot when you have 4 kids trick or treating.  I can't believe it is already November and I am blogging finally.  I need to blog more but I barely get to the computer upstairs and if I want to, a kid ALWAYS wants my attention.  Here's hoping I can blog more in November.

So excited for Trunk or Treat.  It was cold that night.

Our friend, Billy, from Trunk or Treat on Saturday night.  He said he was Justin Bieber.

This boy is so funny, and cute!

Grant outside.  He rarely comes outside in the back to play but is getting better at it.

Brady having fun on Sunday after church

Sadie loves swining.  This picture is priceless!

Sandbox by Corey...kids love playing in it.


Brady and our pumpkin

Running up and down the driveway needing to finished getting dressed.  Luckily we had great weather here for Halloween.  It wasn't too hot or too cold.

Trying to get a picture of all 4 of them is nearly impossible.  

My cute bumblebee

She was determined to push the stroller and not get candy at the beginning.

Grant's aide Mrs. Mickshaw 

Best friends/Rockstars

Brady with his friend Regan.  He sure loves her.

My kids and their friends out trick or treating together

No comments: