Monday, November 05, 2012

Family Photoshoot

A dear friend of mine here in Katy took these amazing photos of our family the other week. I am so happy with how they turned out. These are just a 'few' of them as it is taking forever to load more that I would like. Enjoy :)
My favorite, or one of them :)

A family one.  I will not reveal the one I am thinking of for our Christmas card.


Love him.  He makes me happy!!

Handsome Brady!

One of my fav's of this boy. 

I love this one of Grant.  I also have a few other favorites.

Having fun with Ashlyn :)

Kissable checks.

She is gorgeous. 

The boys giggling :)

She is my mini!


Trying to get them to all look at the camera at the same time...impossible.  I give myself til next year for that to happen.


No comments: