Saturday, December 01, 2012

December Already?!?

What happened to November?  It seriously flew by so fast.  It was an extremely busy month.  December is turning out to be just as busy, though.  Corey traveled A LOT, the kids had things that kept us busy throughout the month, I kept myself going to the gym to keep my sanity, I did some photo shoots, and we had a pretty busy Thanksgiving weekend.  I am grateful for November because it gives us so much to remember the blessings we have been given.  I am also grateful the month ended and we are in December.  I have pictures, mostly on my iphone some on the camera but with being busy editing photos, I have not really had time to go through them and put them on here.  Sad, isn't it!?  Well, today is the first day of December and it feels like SUMMERTIME outside.  I love it, though.  I love wearing shorts and flip flops but part of me wishes it was cooler to make it feel like the holidays. 

As for being busy in Decmeber...we have a dance recital for Ashlyn today, Brady has a preschool Christmas program on Monday night, my birthday is on Wednesday, and next weekend just brings on more and more.  I love it and I try to remind my kids that the spirit of Christmas is not about getting it is more about giving...

I am thinking I will post lots of pictures on here tomorrow after church.  Happy Decmeber :)!

No comments: