Well, I have been so busy that I have no time to really sit and update this blog. Really the only time I have to update it is when kids are sleeping which happens to be when I want to sit and watch TV without anyone bothering me. February flew by...I honestly don't remember whole lot of what happened in the month. We stayed busy taking kids to choir, dance, cheerleading, scouts, and activity days.
 |
| The beginning of the month Ashlyn had her friend sleepover and we went to eat at Smashburger. Yummy. Lots of people thought all 5 kids were mine. They did think I was crazy for having 4, though.... |
 |
| The YW at church had a fundraiser in which they did heart attacks and Corey paid for this to be done the night before Valentine's. It was a nice touch since he was gone on Valentine's Day this year. |
 |
| My neighbor Eugenia and I before the race. We ran the whole race together and in fact we are running the Blue Bell 10K in April. Super fun! |
 |
| Before running the 5K in Downtown Houston as part of the Rodeo Fun Run to kick of the Houston Rodeo Parade. |
 |
| Soccer started for Brady! He is loving it. Corey helps coach and this was at his first game which was on March 2nd. |
The few things that were significant in February is that Corey was gone every single week during the month (home on the weekends). We survived and I realized how little cooking of dinner I did. Hopefully in March I will be a little more on to blogging. I have all of Spring Break to do some. :) I should have plenty to blog about this month...I am going to the Rodeo with friends, Ashlyn had a playdate over Spring Break, we are camping the last 3 days of Spring Break, Rockets Game in which the choir Ashlyn is a part of is singing the National Anthem, and so much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment