This year I needed to go to the Rodeo. I was at the rodeo and I started thinking about how I went as a kid and teenager. I remebember the friends I went with and it made me LOVE living in Texas. I am so happy we live in Katy and that I can continue to go to the rodeo yearly.
It turned out as a GNO to see Tim McGraw. I only have one photo on this computer and the rest are on my cell phone. I went with my friends Natalie, Sarah, Marie, and Natalie's mom who was in town who was able to see what a Texas size rodeo is all about. This is a picture of Sarah, Natalie,and I. I loved getting to see Tim McGraw. I think it is the third time I have seen him in concert. I would have loved to have gone a few other times this year as they had a great line-up but I didn't have time or we had other things going on. Here is hoping that next year is just as great!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment