Monday, March 18, 2013

Houston Rockets-National Anthem

On Friday afternoon while we were camping, Ashlyn and I left to go to the Houston Rockets game. She is part of the Katy Children's Choir and they got to sing the National Anthem at the Houston Rocket's Game on Friday night. It was such a great experience and for her to say she got to do such a thing is awesome. They performance was spectacular! Debbie Siebert is a wonderful choir director and she loves the kids! She is amazing to me no matter what. These are just a few of the photos from my good camera, I need to get the others off my phone to here. Ashlyn was on the jumbo-tron 4 times. Pretty cool to see my daughter up on big screen. After they sang, Ashlyn and I, watched the first half of the game before heading back to Huntsville State Park. I am so proud of her and all she has done in choir.





No comments: