Since I have some time on my hands (not much time) but I can't believe I will be running my first 10K on Saturday. It is the Blue Bell 10K in Brenham, TX. I am excited and nervous but I know a lot of people running either the 10K or the 5K. Only 4 more days....
I only started getting into running back in October and since then I will have run 2-5K's and a 10K within 6 months. I love a challenge and l love that I have made goals. I am not sure what I am going to do over the summer about running since it gets so HOT and HUMID here and that will start very soon. In fact, it is already hot and humid today! I will need to think of some 5K's or 10K's in the fall when it cools off again.
On a side note: Ashlyn turns 9 on Sunday and Grant turns 11 on the 18th~ So weird that they grow up so fast. I remember being young and thinking each year took so long to get another year older. Wow, I was wrong. Well, I will have updates after the 10K has been done and the kids' birthdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment