Monday, April 01, 2013

Bluebonnets 2013

On our way home from College Station on Easter Sunday we stopped at the best field we could find which is right off Hwy 6 just south of Navasta. We took some here a few years ago when we only had 3 kids and this field is always the place to be. We snapped pictures and then we drove home. Like my idea of everyone wearing Aggie shirts we bought on Saturday? I was hoping we'd all wear Maroon ones but a couple of kids were determined to have other ideas. I am super happy with how they turned out since it is hard photographing all 4 kids most of the time! I am definitely a TRUE TEXAN since I love having photos of our family in the bluebonnets!!
This is just gorgeous!

Trying to get them to look at the camera but it was warm and sunny out and so this was a fairly good one.

Love this one.  Love my babies!!

Look at the bluebonnets!  I love Springtime in Texas!!

Will have to get this one blown up!

This is a family picture I am definitely proud of! 

Sweetness at its best!

Another family one. 

I did take a few more of the kids individually and on the Hay Bales but I am too tired of blogging to put those up but if you want to see them you can tomorrow on FB or on instagram! Time for bed. I am tired.

No comments: