Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Blue Bell Fun Run 10K (4/13/2013)

These are in no particular order. I ran my first 10K and hopefully I will be able to run another one sometime. Not soon...I finished in 66 minutes and I ran the entire time!! That is huge considering there were several hills to have to run. My feet are still sore but I have also kept working out this week which might have something to do with it.
Afterwards.  I don't look to sweaty but I will say I was super gross.  The weather was beautiful for the run!

My lovely snacks afterwards.  They tasted so so good!!

My snapshot of the finish line after I finished and went by the water table. 

Before the run, hanging out in the high school to stay warm.  I ran with my neighbor and it was super fun! 

Coming up on the end of mile 1.  The hills started after that.  I hope to do it again next year!!!

No comments: