Where does the time go!? Grant turned 11 two weeks ago and I am finally sitting down to blog. I really can not believe the kid is 11. He is officially in Boy Scouts and has already gone on a campout. He loves his new shirt and I love that I found an easy way to get those patches on. We had a low-key birthday that night and he never even cared for the cake I made. Next year, I will have to buy his favorite cake. We got him some clothes, a new X-box game, and a super nice bike! We love you Grant and are so happy you are a part of our family. I learn something all the time from you!!!
 |
| So proud of his scout uniform! |
 |
| Grant and his cake. It was delicious. I shaped the candles to make the number 11. Not very creative, am I? |
No comments:
Post a Comment